Shawn Driscoll's Fiction Blog


Ideas Written About

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Venture Bros. Canceled


I didn't know until recently that Venture Bros. had any relationship with Warner Bros. So ya it would make sense that if the WB is going away, that the VB would go away as well.

I have all the seasons on DVD. I first watched the show on MTV in 2003, I think. It was so bizarre that I became hooked right after. But MTV made it hard to catch later episodes at a consistent time. So I waited until seasons were pressed onto DVD and binge-watched the show that way. Years would go by, wondering when the next season of Venture Bros. would get posted on Amazon.

Anyway, Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer did a fantastic job of writing the VB genre. Which was Johnny Quest meets Marvel Comics in the '60s. Their world-building was phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment