Shawn Driscoll's Fiction Blog


Ideas Written About

Sunday, August 21, 2022

The Start of Chapter 1 of My Book

I'm working on Chapter 1 of my book. Currently, it's still titled How to Roleplay the HARD Way. For now, the name is sticking to the book cover. But we'll see.

Got this first page written up. So many distractions while I type because of YouTube response videos I do. I have next week off. Hopefully, I won't be doing videos all that time instead of writing my thoughts to Scrivener.

Anyway. Here is page 1. Technically, it's 2. I've been writing this book in reverse order, by the way. It reminds me of how I've made movies.


My brother gave me some editing suggestions. I then fixed the grammar at the top and removed the italics from the dialog.


I'll be editing any similar pages I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment